Monday, May 4, 2009

Google ad Not Visiable in pages, but Ad Script is also in the page source.?

Hi..All





I have a google AdSense account..


And I have accessing it from last 6 month..





I can also generate Google Ad script from this Account.





this is the my blog : http://abhimjoshi.blogspot.com





Now, I've put Google Ad script on this blog.





The script also visible in the HTML source of this blog's pages.





But the Google ad connot visible on any pages of this my Blog..





Begore 2 month I can see the Google ad on this Blog, but from


last 2 month I can not find any Google Ad on this blog,


but the Google Ad script found in HTML souuce of these pages.





What a wrong with it ?





Can you please tell me Why this google ad not visible in my Blog..??





Any suggestions will be appreciated.





Thanks in Advance.

Google ad Not Visiable in pages, but Ad Script is also in the page source.?
Google sucks *** try Yahoo or MSN they much better
Reply:Try this. Save all of your work. Log out and view the page from outside of your account to see if everything works clearly when you're not logged in. Sometimes HTML codes don't show properly when you're still logged in to Blogger. I don't know why...


No comments:

Post a Comment