Monday, May 4, 2009

Google spellcheck..google toolbar..??

I am running both IE and firefox - firefox for home use and IE for work and with both I would like to have both yahoo toolbar (for the links) and google toolbar (for the spellcheck). Well, the google toolbar is currently showing on the firefox, but not on the IE and when I try to go to View - toolbars, Google toolbar isn't optional to click on in IE. I am thinking that it is because I have it active in firefox.





What I am wondering is if anyone knows how to make the google toolbar work on both IE and firefox or if anyone knows of a spellchecker that I can put on my IE that works like the google spellcheck??

Google spellcheck..google toolbar..??
In Explorer, go to tools. On the drop down, highlight manage add ons. Click on find more add ons. It will take you to IE Marketplace. Click on time savers. The fifth item on the list is a spell checking tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment