Monday, May 4, 2009

Google not working??

M y wife has WinXp and for some reason when she goes to do a google search, it won't load google. It will load google image/video search but not Google Web search. Is there any fix for this? I tried putting in the google toolbar to see if she can do a search from it but the page comes up cannot be displayed. I know google is working cause I have no problem on my laptop. Thanks

Google not working??
Hello,





It may be the configuration of Windows XP with the Windows firewall same. Although never occurred to me not tinker with google in a single category. We happened to not make search in all categories and was problem of the connection.





You can configure the firewall of windows (native), configure the firewall program (type Norton, Panda) and see in what gives.
Reply:Where's this website? What do you mean you typed host?





I have a similar problem, but I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment