Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fullscreen(Google Vids)?

I can't get fullscreen to work with Google videos. I copied what follows from another help forum to save time. So forgive if it's not all coherent.





I even downloaded the google player but didn't seem to make any difference. I tried looking for settings but don't seem to be able to locate any for this aspect.


Youtube seems to work fine. Just Google VIDs don't seem too . I think it's something to do with the flash player and how it's assoiating with Google?


When I try researching their site(Adobe/flashplayer.) The only thing I see on the topic is involving the code(scripting true/false.) Was over my head.


I manly use AOL. I tried with IE(Internet Explorer) before with no luck. I tried using IE again and I did get an error report, it read as follows...





An error has occured in the script on this page





Line: 288


Char: 1


Error: 'null' is null or not an object


Code: 0





I don't know what any of that means but hopefully someone who reads


this does

Fullscreen(Google Vids)?
just download firefox at www.firefox.com and install it and use it as your main browser, forget about IE and everything should be just fine :)

baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment