Monday, November 16, 2009

Google Earth?

I just made a model in Google Earth and I'd like to share it with the Google Earth community. I was told to check the box 'Google Earth Ready' but I don't see that option. Where is it? Is there any other way to export my model so it can be approved so it can be in Google Earth? Thanks!

Google Earth?
I have never seen the box Google earth ready but in Sketch Up you can export your model to the 3D where house. the 3D where house is a place where people put 3D models so other people can see them.





Here is a link to instructions about importing: http://sketchup.google.com/support/bin/a...
Reply:Wish I could help, but I'm still learning about Google Earth. On the other hand, I recently discovered NASA has a similar program called "World Wind" that appears to use the same satellite mapset. I'm still learning about that as well, but maybe they have something that would help you do what you are doing. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment