Friday, November 13, 2009

Google's front page defaulting to Arabic on Firefox?

I just typed google.com directly in my browser address bar, and it brought up Google's front page in Arabic! I didn't see anything on Google's blog about this. Is anyone else getting the same thing? My default browser is Firefox, and that's the only one that seems to be coming up in Arabic. I refreshed my browser window a couple times and it stayed in Arabic, then I opened a new browser window and went to www.google.com and it finally came up in English. I'm not seeing Arabic come up in Opera or IE. Any clues on what could be happening?

Google's front page defaulting to Arabic on Firefox?
Your ISP was located in arab countries, it will automatically, give you an arabic google front page, just search anything, it will prompt you an english button, then you can book mark your english webpage.
Reply:look, dear before opening it may i think you have to open it based on arabic google that history maintain in your system so first off all remove that then reopen again so it will remove automatically... for more help just visit the given url below...





http://www.commediait.com

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment