Monday, November 16, 2009

Google Web Accelerator and Yahoo Websites not loading?

When I have google web accelerater enabled I can connect to any website except yahoo sites. When I turn google web acclerator off, yahoo web sites can now load again. Is this a bug or just my computer? (google web and yahoo worked fine before) I've done a spyware/adware/malware/trojan/virus scan last night and it says I'm clean. I tried to contact google about the problem 3 times so far in a month and still no responces. This problem happens in all web browsers (Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 1.5.0.7, Opera 9, Avant 11)... Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Google Web Accelerator and Yahoo Websites not loading?
It's probably that Yahoo have wisely implemented a technique which bans accelerators from accessing it's websites. This is something that more and more webmasters are doing, because of a number of problems caused by Google Accelerator and others like it.
Reply:Thank you for your answer. That seems to be the case. I hope this get's resolved soon... Report It


FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment