Friday, November 13, 2009

Google Local business results (Map) .How do you increase your position as I used to be first ?

I have a small business - www.letmepaintyourface.co.uk and I entered the details into Google's local business results and for a while when the map came up I was first every time which was great. This has now slipped and I don't appear on the first 3or 4 which appear on the Google page. I've tried to edit the entry hoping it would be re listed but this doesn't seem to have worked and I'm still off the main Google page only to be found when you click on 'More entries for........'. Does anyone have an idea as to how I can get back on the first page or is that it. I know Google won't give you the time of day (believe me I've tried ) but I'm just wondering if someone has actually done it.





Thanks for reading.

Google Local business results (Map) .How do you increase your position as I used to be first ?
Take a look at my profile...their i list some websites..click on the last link you see and you will be taken to a site that has the info you want.
Reply:Ive been watching a question i answered today and it has started to creep up from page 10 and now its page 8 list 7.


see my answer and its links


No comments:

Post a Comment