Thursday, November 19, 2009

Google start page has my domain name, can this change?

okay so i bought my domain when i bought google apps.


at the time i didnt know that google apps was totally not necessary for a website. now i have a page that i would like to use as my website. it has the layout and im totally ready to use it as my site, but when i type in my domain [ayoproductions.com] i go to the google start page that comes with google apps. is there any way to change this, or edit this page with my own coding so that my domain can actually be my site instead of having my site content at some url like ayoproductions.com-a.somethingpages.com?

Google start page has my domain name, can this change?
You have to contact whoever is the registrar for the domain name or contact google apps. You have to have the nameservers changed to where ever it is that is hosting your site. Your webhost might be able to help too so ask them

FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment