Friday, November 13, 2009

Law suit against google?

I spent $245600 in Google AdWords since July of 2003 in Google AdWords. My business closed and I stopped using Google AdWords and I owed about $300 to Google which I had not paid.


I started advertising on Google for different company using my credit card and spent over $9000 since March to November19 2006. Suddenly Google stopped the ad. When asked why, they told me because of difficulty in getting paid for other account Google should have at least given a chance to make payment when I inquired about the problem. Now that the ads not running for this poor company, there will be jobs lost, company going out of business and lot of heartbreaks. This company has nothing to do with previous delinquent. Is there a good law suit against them for me or that company? Do you think I will find lawyer that are willing to take this case on contingency basis ? How do I file a law suit against them and what can I except ?

Law suit against google?
If you used the same credit card, it probably doesn't matter and Google is likely within their rights to refuse service until all accounts under that credit card are satisfied. However, I find it all rather difficult to believe. After you pay the $300 Google should run the ad. Hard to believe they didn't give you any notice. It seems like you are acting as a middle-man, so it makes no difference if the new company has nothing to do with the previous company, because you are the account holder. It doesn't sound like you have a lawsuit, and what company is going out of business because it can't advertise on Google? If they're going out of business and jobs are being lost, then there are issues more deeply rooted than Google advertising.





Sorry, try not to get burned throughout all of this BS.
Reply:you got nothing againest a major company like this

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment