Friday, November 13, 2009

Google image/ internet?

my computer is fairly new with vista. ever since I have had it sometimes when viewing a website the page will suddenly switch to a google image seach and I have to restart the computer to get it from going back to the google image search. I never use google anything and have no google stuff on my computer, I got rid of the free crap that came with it as well. anyone know what is causing that?





my homepage is set to yahoo and i dont see any other google tuff on my comp which may be causing it

Google image/ internet?
You can play with settings in google. Also try to change your homepage from settings. Otherwise you may have a malware (secret softwares) installed somehow. So go for removers. You can try http://google.co.uk for searching anti malwares


No comments:

Post a Comment