Friday, November 13, 2009

Clearing Google Search Box on right side of IE address bar?

This is NOT the Google Toolbar... I repeat, this is NOT the Google Toolbar. Please do NOT give me instructions on how to clear the Google Toolbar. There is NO Google Logo to right click on. OK.... In IE7, there is the Google search box to the right of the IE7 address bar. How do you clear the searches in this box without having to type 'A' %26amp; 'B' %26amp; 'C', and then delete each of them individually. This is a real pain in the tail. Did I mention I do NOT have the Google Toolbar installed on my computer?

Clearing Google Search Box on right side of IE address bar?
go to your tool's and go to internet opion's and delect file's cookie's and history and that should take care of it.... tool'a are on your standard toolbar


No comments:

Post a Comment