Friday, November 13, 2009

Whether google ads will display on my new website?

Hai Friends,


Actually, I am running one website. What


happen few days back, google adsense center not display any google ads in my website. Because they are saying I am using violated words like post your resume, click here for more information. But, google ads display on my blogs. The question is if I can start new website in new


name. Whether google ads will display on that website. Because you know better than me, hosting new website charges more. After I host my new website and google ads still not display means. I am very sad. The reason is both my old website and new website upload


webpages from the same IP Address. Whether google ads will display on new website or not. I want to know. Second thing, I don't think any violation made in my website. What is the real solution to this problem? Please help me to come out of this problem.

Whether google ads will display on my new website?
Absolute they will display ads on your new website


jut they have restricted your website not your Adsense Account


as long as your adsense account is active you can put ads


on new web pages

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment